The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you are a visitor, customer or applicant, and the requirements of applicable law.
Account Creation. If you place an order through resprana.com for products, services, or a Subscription, we will ask you for your name, email address, shipping address, and telephone number, and certain other personal information about yourself.
Your Communications with Us. We collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our products, register for our newsletter, request customer or technical support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us.
Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information.
Social Media Content. We may offer forums, blogs, or social media pages. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections.
Links. The Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transaction Information: We collect information about your transactions with us, including product details and the date and location of the transaction.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, actions taken, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Location Information: We may derive the approximate location of the device you use to access the Services based upon the IP address of your device.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services
How We Use Your Information
By providing personally identifiable information to us, we are able to perform a number of business functions, such as:
- Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested. Resprana may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services or information, including to:
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain features of the Services;
- Personalize product recommendations;
- Communicate with you about logistical matters, including product deliveries and shipping;
- Conduct internal research and development;
- Review and respond to requests for customer support; and
- Allow you to register for online profiles or in-person / in-store events.
Administrative Purposes. Resprana may use personal information for administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in our products and Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure quality control;
- Send emails or text messages to the email address or telephone number you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, delivery updates, or system maintenance;
- Process payment(s) for products or services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Maintain and administer our Services; and
- Enforce our Terms of Service
Marketing. Resprana may use personal information to provide you with marketing materials that may be of interest, including:
- To notify you about offers, products and Services that may be of interest or about which you have previously expressed an interest (e.g., back-in-stock notifications);
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that you provide personal information; or
- Otherwise with your consent. You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, as further described below.
Marketing Communications. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from Resprana by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Security. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.