We are looking for a star marketer to help us get our brand and products out into the world. As we go through multiple faces of product launch and early lifecycles, you will be responsible for our outreach and strategy across multiple sales channels as well as supporting our customer acquisition objectives.
You are perfect for this job if:
- You have experience marketing products or services from a very early stage of development.
- You have successfully lead marketing campaigns across crowd sourcing platforms like Kickstarter or Indiegogo.
- You have experience building outreach lists and acquiring outreach data for product launch (email contact lists, media plan release, etc...).
- You can assist in specifying and designing physical and virtual assets to best support your work.
- You have in depth knowledge of digital advertisement across all social media and retail platforms as well as best practices for B2C direct online sales.
- You have experience developing both direct to customer platform retail as well as marketing to larger accounts and corporate clients.
- Your are analytical and can derive targeted insight from market and consumer trends and data-sets.
- You are a starter that enjoys branching out from your role and taking on other hats in a small team.
You must have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Commerce or related field.
- 4+ years demonstrating the ability to lead successful marketing campaigns.
- A deep knowledge about the consumer product world, trends and markets.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relations with agencies and freelance contractors and generate a marketing partnership pool.
- The ability to multi-task and work collaboratively with a remote team.
- Working knowledge of BI tools (Domo, Excel, etc…)
- Ideally you have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 suite.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your work.
This position is a part-time/ freelance role with the opportunity for full time in the future. Offered compensation can vary from fixed hourly rate to company equity for someone with a great company fit.